Terms and Conditions
In order to participate in Buddhism for Psychologists (BfP) Programs you:
- Must be over 18 yrs old;
- Must agree not to replace this Professional Development program with your regular Professional Supervision requirements.
- Are legally entitled to use this service based in Australia according to the laws of your own residence;
- Are not accessing our service for research, publication or professional purpose;
- Must protect the confidentiality of your clients in your professional practice and de-identify all personal details when engaging in professional supervision and case study discussions in the course of participating in BFT programs;
- Are currently not in crisis, including a mental health crisis, suicidal at risk to yourself and others.
- In the event of disagreement or conflict the participant follows BfP resolution protocols.
- All information produced and gathered through the course of the development, publication and participation in programs delivered by BfP are managed and stored securely;
- All information produced and gathered through the course of the development, publication and participation in programs delivered by BfP are not transmitted to any third party;
- Your personal details are not shared with any third party.
1 - BfP will advise you via email of a change in response time if more than 72 hours is required.
If you have any further questions about the Terms and Conditions, please email to BfPemail.